Saturday, October 16, 2010

2

So, October 10th was last week. Of course the year is 2010, so the date would be 10/10/10. Being born on that day would be pretty cool, right? The Soper's, from Rockford, Michigan, had their third baby on that day. That isn't all that abnormal, but consider this: their firstborn was born on August 8th, 2008 and they were blessed with their second child on September 9th, you guessed it, 2009.

So let's recap.
Chloe Soper, born 8/8/08.
Cameron Soper, born 9/9/09.
Cearra Soper, born 10/10/10.

Dafuc? That's pretty god damn awesome, even when considering Chloe and Cearra were both born through induced labor due to health complications.


On a completely unrelated note, the New York Yankees came back from a 5-0 deficit to beat the Texas Rangers last night. I'm a fan of neither team (born and raised in Philly, Phillies fan all the way), but I found myself screaming at my television watching those events unfurl. The Texas pitchers just couldn't get an out, it was atrocious. Looking forward to Game 1 against the Giants for my Phillies tonight, and looking forward even more to Game 2, which I shall be attending.

And with that, I bid thee farewell as I go partake in certain activities. Lucy is calling my name. ;)

1 comment: